Central Coventry – CV1 2TL
Salary range- £36k+ (Depending on experience)
Exasoft Plc is the leading provider of banking software within the UK. We have developed a calculation toolkit that can be applied to a wide range of financial services based products that include mortgages, investments and pensions. Our clients are some of the leading banking organisations throughout the UK. This prestigious and dynamic toolkit has been used by the Financial Ombudsman Service since 2001. We hold the IIP accreditation, together with ISO 9001 and 27001. We have featured in the Fast Track 100, Fast 50 awards and have also won the Queens Award for innovation.
About the Position
This role will work for our newly formed Exasoft Group which incorporates; 10 Digital, F2uni, Credit U and Exasoft Plc.
These exciting new roles consist of web development on live and ongoing projects. You will be undertaking development and support work for existing and new clients, working with the existing development team. Most of the work will be done using .NET and or Umbraco CMS. Peer programming and code reviews will be used extensively, in order to accurately gauge skill levels, areas of interest/expertise and to measure growth. You will join a team that is enthusiastic and passionate about web development and most things tech.
- Strong .NET C# experience (ASP.NET MVC) at least 3 years experience in a commercial environment.
- CMS – ideally Umbraco
- Some experience with SQL Server;
Front End Frameworks (jQuery, Angular/React etc)
We also appreciate exposure to other technologies (php, XSTL and mobile apps)
Duties and responsibilities.
- Support the other Developers and the Head of Development across multiple projects
- Develop and maintain client facing and internal applications
- Translate specifications into code and unit test the code
- Liaise with the testing team to answer any queries they may have and ensure all bugs are fixed
- Work to agreed timelines, good communication skills internal and external, lots of drive and a good team player.
Come and join our fun and successful team where we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary – depending on skills and experience
- Bupa after one year’s service
- Increased Sick Leave after 5 years service
- Generous company bonus – after service
- Company matched pension
- Modern offices close to City Centre
- Company socials and charity events
Our in house recruitment is managed by our HR Manager who will email if you are successful. For this role there will be some tests – further details will be given when shortlisted.
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory credit, fraud and criminal records check as part of our recruitment process. It is also essential that we receive 2 satisfactory references.
Please email your CV and covering letter saying why you are suitable for this role to HR at: